윤보라 Youn Bora > List of Korean Artists

본문 바로가기
IVCAA
List of Korean Artists

윤보라 Youn Bora

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 작성일22-11-28 17:46 조회160회

본문

사운드 아티스트와 함께 아티스트 듀오 ‘그룹사운드 소보로’의 멤버로 활동하고 있다. 극공간과 사운드를 주재료로 하여, 극공간에서의 놀 이적 행위를 통한 시·청각적 경험과 인터랙티브 스토리텔링에 관한 작업을 진행 중이다. ‘삶의 고통을 어떻게 놀이(play)로써 다루는가’라 는 질문을 갖고 여성, 예술가, 어머니로서 마주하는 돌봄과 공존, 연대의 문제를 놀이 혹은 게임이라는 매체를 통해 작업으로 풀어내고 있다. 작업은 두 가지의 갈래를 갖게 되는데, 그 첫 번째는 개인의 내면으로 들어가 그곳에서 자신만의 의식을 통해 고통의 실체를 마주하고, 놀이적 행위를 통한 사적인 드라마 형성에 관한 작업이다. 두 번째는 개인적 고통의 차원을 넘어서서 이러한 고통을 야기하는 사회구조와 이를 반영한 기술문화에 대해 질문하는 작업이다. 또한 이러한 작업을 바탕으로 디지털 치료제 개발을 하고 있다.
meta scenographer
With the sound artist, I am a member of the artist duo 'Group Sound Soboro'. I am working on visual and auditory  experiences  and  interactive storytelling through playful actions in theatrical space, using theatrical space and  sound  as  the  main  materials.  With  the  question of 'how to deal with the pain of life through play',  the issues of care, coexistence, and solidarity faced by women, artists, and    mothers are captured in my works through the medium of play or games. My works have two branches. The first one is about entering        into the inner side of an individual and facing the reality of pain through one's own consciousness there, and forming a private drama    through playful actions. The second one is about going beyond the level of personal suffering and asking questions about the social structure that causes such suffering and the technological culture that reflects it. I am also developing digital therapeutics based on this work.
학력Education
2021 한국예술종합학교 연극원 무대미술과 무대미술 전공 예술전문사(석사) 졸업
2021 M.F.A. From Department of Stage Design, School of Drama, Korea National University of Arts
2011 한국예술종합학교 연극원 무대미술과 무대미술 전공 예술사(학사) 졸업
2007 B.F.A From Department of Stage Design, School of Drama, Korea National University of Arts
Certificate
2021 Unity Technologies Certified Associate Game Developer
2021 문화예술교육사 2급
2021 Ministry of Culuer, Sports and Tourism Arts & Culture Education Instructor

레지던시
2022.08.10. - 2022.09.30 미로 예술인 레지던시
2022.10.01. - 2023.03.31. 아트스텔라 김포 레지던스
전시 이력
2022 무등갤러리 VR Imnmersive Theater <THE LOST ROOM> 프로젝트 디렉터
2022 ㈜히포티엔씨 VR ADHD 진단제 <ATTNKARE> 아트디렉팅
2022 ㈜히포티엔씨 VR 우울증 치료제 <BLUEKARE> 아트디렉팅
2021 한예종 AT랩 VR게임 <THE DOOR> 테크니컬 아트
2021 아르스 일렉트로니카 페스티벌 아트게임 <NONORMAL IN WONDERALAND> 게임 디자인, 레벨디자인, 프로그래밍
2020 살로에 다목적홀 공간 해슬 넌버벌 인형극 <모두가 아는 이야기> 미술감독
외 다수
교육 경력
ABC LAB LG ART CLASS/춤추는 몬스터, 댄싱몬/AR 프로그래밍, 캐릭터 디자인
ABC LAB 성동청소년문화의집 /플레이 몬스터/AR 프로그래밍, 캐릭터 디자인
서울문화재단 /스크린 플-레이어의 실험실/VR・AR 기술문화예술교육
한예종 융합예술센터 AC랩/ <예술·경계·충돌>/Unity VR + Arduino
한국콘텐츠진흥원/콘텐츠 창의인재동반사업 <AR 플-레이어 실험실>/AR 인터랙티브 아트
Education
2021 M.F.A. From Department of Stage Design, School of Drama, Korea National University of Arts
2007 B.F.A From Department of Stage Design, School of Drama, Korea National University of Arts
Certificate
2021 Unity Technologies Certified Associate Game Developer
2021 Ministry of Culuer, Sports and Tourism Arts & Culture Education Instructor
Work Experience
2022 MuDeung Gallery VR Imnmersive Theater <THE LOST ROOM> Project Director
2022 Hippo T&C Inc. VR ADHD Diagnosis <ATTNKARE> Art Director
2022 Hippo T&C Inc. treatment service AR Digital Therapeutics <BLUEKARE> Art Director
2021 K'arts AT Lab VR Game <THE DOOR> Technical Artist
2021 Ars Electronica Festival Art Game <NONORMAL IN WONDERALAND> Game·Level Designer, Programmer
2020 Multipurpose Hall Salome Space Haeseul Non Verbal Puppetry <The Story Everyone Knows> Art Director
etc.
Teaching Experience
2022 K.arts AC Lab Unity VR+Arduino <Art-Boundary-Collision>
2022 Korea Creative Content Agency AR Interactive Art <AR. P-Layer Lab>

Follow Us
COPYRIGHT © ARTPLATFORM ON ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. DESIGN BY RIBROSOFT