• IVCAA
  • List of artists
List of artists
List of Mongolian Artists

Otgonbayar Dashdorj 오트공바야르 다쉬도르주

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 작성일22-12-26 15:58 조회165회

본문

작가 Otgonbayar는 몽골 미술대학교(College  o  f Fine  Art  of  Mongolia)에서 학사 학위를 취득한 뒤 러시아의 상트페테르부르크 미술 주립학교(The  Saints Petersburs,  A.L.  Stieglitz  State  Acadi  my  of Art and Design)에서 박사 학위를 취득하였다.
그녀는 도예와 더불어 미디아 아트를 통해 다양한 실험적인 시도를 하며 작품 활동을 이어오고 있다. 
작가는 주로 대자연 및 환경 오염과 같은 주제를 우리의 자연에서 이루어지는행위예술로 풀어내 영상으로 기록한다.
이번 신작 <Finding  Yourself>  속,  작가는 이렇게 말한다. "잊힌, 잃어버린, 그 누구도 살지 않는 세상 속에서 자기 자신을 피곤한 듯 바라보는 나.
그 모든 탐색과 혹독했던 도로에서의 여정을 끝마치고,  불필요한 것들을 버리고, 비로소 '나' 홀로 존재할 때 느껴지는 무한한 평화와 자유의 감정들.
그리고 강물이 흘러가듯 우리를 둘러싼 모든 것들 또한 이 세상속에서 흘러갈 뿐이다."
rtist  Otgonbayar  Dashdorj  graduated  from College  of  Fine  Art  of  Mongolia  and  completed  his  Master's  degree  from  The  Saint  Pete rsburg,  A.L.Stieglitz  State  Academy  of  Art  a nd  Design,  Russia.  Not  only  she  creates  cer amic  art,  she  also  continuously  experiments with  media  art.  Her  video  art  includes  perfo rmance  art  and  nature.  Her  artwork  touch  s ubjects  such  as  Mother  Nature  and  environ mental issues.
She is participating in this exhibition with he r artwork  called  "Finding  Yorself"  that  says
 "Me,  wearily  looking  for  myself  in  the  forgot ten,  lost,  uninhabited  world.  The  feeling  of endless  peace  and  freedom  when  I  come  b ack  from  all  the  searching  and  harsh  roads, discarding  unnecessary  and  being  with  ME, alone.  Everything  surrounding  you  flows  aw ay like this river in this world".

Follow Us
COPYRIGHT © ARTPLATFORM ON ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. DESIGN BY RIBROSOFT