• IVCAA
  • Israel artists
Israel artists
List of Israel Artists

Nataliya Kamenetskaya 나탈리아 카메네츠카야

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 작성일22-12-26 17:16 조회207회

본문

작품들은 영상/애니메이션 시리즈〈미로(the  Lab yrinth)〉시리즈 와〈서킷(the  Circuits)〉시리즈 속 장면들이다.
이 시리즈들은 내 고유의 예술적 경험 과 생활, 여행을 바탕으로 하는 나의 생각과 상상의 교차점이자 시각적 서사화이다.
서킷〉시리즈는가 시적. 비가시적 단계의 존재들을 통합하는 세계의 질 서를 원형의 미로로 시각화했다.
사람, 실체, 존재, 소리, 기호, 바람과 같은 이 단계의 거주자들은 위쪽으로 움직이거나 길을 따라 사라지며 빛에 녹아들기를 계속한다.
이 미로들 속에 숨겨진 이야기들은 나의 여행에서 영감을 받았다.
 풍경, 사람, 건물, 궁전을 지키는 영혼들 시간과 함꼐 사라지고 그림자속에 숨겨져 있는 것들, 이 지구촌의 변화 그리고 잔혹한 사건들을
어딘가에서 시작되었으나 마침내 동서남북을 통합하는 그러한 변화와 사건들을 개인과 개인의 일상에
나아가야할 길을 알려주는 지도이다. 이 칸 프로젝트의 핵심은 그러한 텍스트들과
이미지 그리고 내가 관찰한 사람들이였다. 그들은 의식 시간 그리고 끝없이 반복되는 해적들이라는 금기 너머 계속해서
인공적인 감각들의 미로속으로 빠져 들었다.

These artworks are based on specially selecte d frames  from  the  Labyrinth,  or  the  Circuits video/animation series, -- some kind of visu al narrations  /  intersections  of  my  thoughts  a  nd imaginations,  based  on  my  different  artist  ic, living,  and  travelling  experience.  The  CIR CUITS series of video installations are the vis ion-projections of visible or concealed levels of the  world  order’s  circular  labyrinths.  The  i nhabitants of these levels—people, entities a nd beings,  sounds,  signs,  wind—continue  thei  r movement upward or disappear along the way, dissolving in the light
Some  stories  hidden  in  these  labyrinths  were inspired by my journeys - landscapes, peopl e, buildings, spirits that guard palaces, gone with the time, and hidden in the shadow.
The  global  changes,  and  almost  fatal  events  e ven started somewhere, but finally connectin g east,  west,  south,  and  north  has  affected  ou  r daily  lives,  our  individual,  but  common  fate, and art map.
At the heart of this long project are those tex ts and images, and the people who make me peer entranced  into  the  maze  of  artificial  sen  ses, again  and  again,  beyond  the  taboo  of  co nsciousness,  time  and  looped  endless  interpr etations.

Follow Us
COPYRIGHT © ARTPLATFORM ON ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. DESIGN BY RIBROSOFT