• IVCAA
  • Israel artists
Israel artists
List of Israel Artists

Semeon Agroskin 세메온 아그로스킨

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 작성일22-12-26 17:21 조회177회

본문

Now  the  self-perception  of  the  artist  and  the person have merged as closely as possible. I r eact to what is happening from the position of a person who does not accept the philoso phy of aggression and domination. This is th e reaction of  a  healthy  person  who  appreciat  es differences  and  diversity.  My  mental  identi  ty has always been formed in the paradigm o f a small  people  living  among  a  large  nation. Therefore, the presence of Israel is natural fo r me. I am not contrasting two homelands, tw o peoples or different cultures, I am satisfied with both. I do not distinguish between the p ositions of an artist and a citizen. Therefore, I am now absorbed in working on the "2022" series, work that  gives  me  a  sense  of  my  need  and  a  small mission.  For  me,  the  victims  are  not  only  the Ukrainian people, but nature, do ubly innocent. There are no people in my wo rks, but there is the result of their actions, ru ins and entropy.
이제 예술가로서의 자기 인식과 한 개인으로서의 인식 은 거의통합되었다.  나는 일어나는 것들에 침략과 지 배의 철학을거부하는 입장으로 반응한다.  이것은 차 이와 다양성을인정하는 건강한 사람의 반응이다. 나 의 자아 정체성은 항상거대한 국가 속의 미약한 자라 는 패러다임 속에서 형성되었고, 이스라엘의 존재는 나에게 당연한 것이다. 나는 각기 다른 두조국, 두 민 족, 두 문화를 비교하지 않는다. 각자의 만족감을느 낀다. 나는 예술가와 非예술가를 구분하지 않는다. 그 래서나는 지금 나를 필요로 하고, 나에게 작은 사명 을 부여하는작품 <2022 시리즈〉에 몰두하고 있다. 우크라이나 국민들뿐만 아니라 무고한 사람들 또한 피해자이다.  나의 작품속에서 사람은 존재하지 않는 다. 그들의 행동이 낳은 폐허와무질서만이 남아있을 분이다.

Follow Us
COPYRIGHT © ARTPLATFORM ON ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. DESIGN BY RIBROSOFT